Sunday, December 21, 2008

While we wait on more deals by Omar our beloved Shea is ....


As everyone starts to get ready for the holiday season, alot of us , me included have been busy with holiday stuff. Of course that does not mean we forget about what we love. That being our beloved Mets . Well It has been a while since I have found myself cruising the Internet for interesting new/old pics of Shea stadium I see the boys at Stadium page have been updating the Shea demo pics. They are now working on taking down the overhang that was above the upper deck as you can see in this picture . That left fiedl upper deck is where I took my last picture of myself at Shea with the Citi Field sign in the background. Also bittersweet when you see the picture of Tom Seaver getting ready to unload a fastball on some poor hitter.


How much longer will it be when Shea is no more?


Check the latest pics over at stadium page here

No comments: