Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mets on West Coast. I for one will enjoy this.

The Mets start a 4 game weekend series wrap around with the Padres tonight. That means a 10pm start. I have to tell you during the summer I am ok with 10 pm starts. Since the inception of the DVR I have done my best to watch most games that way. It makes life easier that you can watch a game without the commercials. How many times do I need to watch the Amstel light commercial. I happen to like Amstel but the commercial I have see enough. The DVR allows me to watch a game in usually 2 hours. I don’t skip anything in the game. How can you miss anything Keith might say or hearing Ron wax poetic about his days in the game.It never gets old.

Now the games this weekend start at 10 so I can enjoy the summer evening without having to DVR the beginning of the game. This is great since then I don’t have to worry about running into someone who might have had the game on in the car and tells me its 3-1 in the 4th before I can yell I am taping the game which can get pretty annoying. This of course is if anyone is still watching them besides me. So lets enjoy the games on the west coast and hope for a better result then last years 2-1 loses there in Petco park.

No comments: