Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You Can't Make This Stuff Up!


Two wonderful moments for the Mets today.

  1. Francisco Rodriguez blew the season finale against the Nationals today by surrendering a grand slam in the bottom of the ninth - and
  2. Jose Reyes tore his hamstring while rehabbing today. Surgery is certainly expected.
The Twilight Zone is more believable than this season for the Mets. I keep expecting Rod Serling to appear and decry we are in "The Lowlight Zone."

I have been hearing how poor the Mets medical staff is, but in all honesty, I don't blame them. I cannot believe they are that incompetent. I know the Mets upper management is. I still think that the Upper Management, starting with Freddy and Jeffy, is in full control of what happens, and they never use good judgement in regards to this team. Reyes should have been shut down, just like Delgado, and Beltran should have been.

Delgado tore an oblique muscle while rehabbing hip surgery.

Reyes tears his hamstring...twice...while rehabbing a sore calf.

Now everyone, click your spikes together three times and say, "There is no place like home, there's no place like home..."




No comments: