Thursday, November 19, 2009

Doubtful Anyone Will Pony Up And Bid On The Old Horse




“I’m completely healthy. I feel unbelievable. I’ve been hitting the last four or five days constantly and started my workouts. I feel great. My hand feels 100 percent for the first time in a while. My hamstring and my knee finally healed after the surgery I had there. … I want to come back and play. When I started working with you guys (as a part-time analyst) and started really watching the games it really gave me that edge. My heart’s into it and I want to go back in it full bore and [do] whatever needs to be done. I want to play on a team that wants to winand wants a player that wants to win. I’ll do whatever I need to do. If it’s come off the bench, if it’s spot starts, I’ll do whatever they need me to do.”

The above quote is from Paul LoDuca while being interviewed by Casey Stern and Kevin Kennedy on Sirius XM.

LoDuca played an important role in the Mets 2006 NL East Championship run, but wore out his welcome with his over bearing attitude and implications with his love of the horses and the young mare's (pun intended). LoDuca is lobbying and praying some team will take a gamble on him.

I'm laying 10-1 odds this old stallion doesn't get out of the gate with the
Mets.

1 comment:

Jay Ballz said...

Yo- great site. Just found u through the MLBComplete site. Keep up the good work.