Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You know you have too much time on your hands when….


We all probably collected baseball cards as kids. I know I did since it was a hobby of mine through college It helped support my “extra curricular activities” while away at college by buying friends card collections so they can take the $$ and use it for …ummm books!!!

Well over at Sons of Steve Garvey there is a picture that I have inserted here that take card collecting to different level. This guy is weighing baseball packs in his local target since the heavier packs will more then likely have the special cards-relics.

I of course even then couldn't’t be bothered to do that. I would have just gone to the guys on the loading dock and bought the cases right off the truck. Do you think this guy is married or has a girlfriend?

Check out the sons of Steve Garvey site
here

No comments: