Friday, June 4, 2010

Do you want to know what really Grinds my Gears?


Ok so I am taking this from the show Family Guy. Shoot me but it fits perfectly with these Met moves. Castillo is being placed on the DL. Do you know what really Grinds my gears? That players get too much say in if they can play or not. This guy has always had issues walking since his legs are 2 different lengths but come on. This DL stint should have happened a week or 2 weeks ago. He could barely run to first or second.

Even Manager Jerry said it was painful to watch. OK so lets for a moment go back to even before the Padres series. If the Mets were smart they could have put him on the DL and maybe have brought up Daniel Murphy and saved him from losing his season? Now granted I know he didn’t play much at 2nd before this week but you know what. He could hit for extra base power and now we are stuck with lite hitting Cora and Tejada. Good work guys!

No comments: