- He believes the team should have a fiery manager that is much like the fans are
- He thinks the Mets are middle of the pack organizational wise
- Believes the Mets can be in the top 5 after a year or 2 with some good drafts and some international signings
- Even with lmited flexibility payroll wise thinks the Mets can be a contender in 2011
- He will make decisions and the ones he cant he will go to the Wilpons and impress on them why his decison is the correct one.
Kudos for Newsday Lennon for asking about what he thinks of certain contracts like Castillo and Olllie where Alderson was frank thinking of them as assets and not ready to throw them away.
For more on the press conference check out SNY.tv
pics source daily news