Thursday, September 10, 2015

We bow to Cespedes

Hi all Kermit the frog here..    Back in the day couldn't go a day without posting here.  Heck couldn't go an hour..  Then twitter came along and short attention span theatre!   Well guess what..  We now have a legitimate team that could make the playoffs. 

All Hail Yoenis Cespedes!  He is the real deal and regardless if the Mets sign him in the off season or not he his here now !   

The Mets need to ride his coat tails to a Division Title!   Hear is hoping we have some playoff games at Citi next month!    Talk soon!

3 comments:

Jobu said...

I Love me some Cespedes

Jobu said...

We bow again. He has come home. Let's hope he is consistent throughout the entire 2016 season.

Anonymous said...

Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. / Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.
I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..
Thank You.