Friday, February 27, 2009

Thanks For The Clarification Cole!


Cole Hamels, the talented Philly starter, and presently afflicted with Montezuma's Revenge of the Mouth, explains his many claims of the Mets being 'Choke Artists'.


According to Hamels, “The word choke means you weren’t able to fully come through when you were supposed to. I think the Mets had the top teams, they pretty much had the championships in the bag and they weren’t able to come through. A lot of guys will perceive them as choking in the end and not fulfilling their end of the bargain because they should have taken it. You know what, it really does show the strength and hard work and I guess the deep down guts that we have to take it away from them.”

I don't know about you, but I sure feel better now that he has been able to explain something I must not have understood. I hope the Mets can use this fodder for the bulletin board, and pound him and his stinking team into the ground...

Josh Alper - NBC Chicago

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!