Wednesday, April 7, 2010

1 win and a lucky T shirt.


Not sure what would be considered a lucky T shirt or a Met item but I did something on Monday that of course I am sure had to do with the Mets winning. Under my dress shirt for work I wore one of Mets T shirts. Now as most Met fans do I have many. This one I wore has a comfort factor for me bar none. It is a grey shirt with the Mets insignia and a blue batting helmet. I have had it for a couple of years. No I will not say how long but it has always been one of my favs.

Well the Mets won on Monday and of course my outfit had something to do with it. Don’t we all think that? The Mets win and it has to do with our attire. Makes sense right?


Does that mean the fans of Butler forgot there lucky t shirt the other night when they almost beat Duke? I guess if I was the least bitsuperstitious I would have worn it today for the Met game tonight but hey I didn’t feel it so I have another one I will wear when I catch the game at a local watering hole.

Just curious though what makes a t shirt, socks , a cap or jersey lucky? Is it the name on the back ? Is it the color? Is it that it brings out the best of the Mets when you wear it to a night game when Pelfrey is pitching? Or is it really special and you wear it to when Ollie P pitches.

Do you have a lucky item of Met paraphernalia? If so what is it and what makes it so special?

No comments: