Thursday, November 4, 2010

Free Agent Relievers for the Mets.

Yesterday I posted a list of starters that the Mets might look at to add for their 2011 Team. Of course no sooner of mentioning ,the Reds starter Arroyo his option was picked up. 
Today we have a list of all the relievers that the Mets can choose from.  In going over the list I will mention that pitchers that have been closers for their teams are listed as closer but can of course be 8th inning guys.  Yesterday Dotels option was declined.
Now I still want the Mets to sign Feliciano and Taka but I really have no interest in them resigning Sean Green or Elmer Dessens at this point. Dessens is crying he wants a major league deal or he will retire..Go retire then.
The Mets need I personally think some guys that can strike out hitters.  Besides Parnell no one is a real true strikeout machine.  Of course most of the young guns are still tied up with their perspective teams for a couple of years.  I can not believe Heilman is a Type B…  Who do you think the Mets should go after?  Rhodes can still pitch but not worth giving up some picks.

No comments: