Monday, February 9, 2009

K Rod ready to have the season start.

In an article over at Newsday, David Lennon recaps what K Rod had to say back in December and how he plans to help the Mets make the playoffs.

"This atmosphere is totally different," Rodriguez said at his introductory news conference. "It's not a secret I wanted to play here. Fans here are passionate - that's one of the things I like. They're probably going to be hard if you don't get the job done, and I like that. That's the challenge I have in front of me, and I look forward to earn that respect."

K Rod knows how the team self destructed the last 2 years and is ready to change that. The article also mentions that over the last 6 years that K Rod has spent only 1 time on the DL. Lets hope he does not add to that total this year. I just wish that he was not pitching in the WBC in March.

To check out the rest of the article you can read it here

No comments: