Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mex Back Behind The Mic




"I've enjoyed the four years and, hopefully -- I'm in the middle of negotiating my new contract -- hopefully, I'll be back."

"Hopefully, I'll be back. If not, it's been a great four years."

~ Keith Hernandez October 4, 2009~

It wasn’t only your hope Keith, but it was all Mets fans hope too. Thankfully, our hopes came true. Keith Hernandez has agreed to stay with SNY through 2011, thus keeping the best baseball trio together through next season (at least). Gary and Ron are signed through 2010, and I’m sure will be extended past this season.


Source: Mary Noble - MLB.com

2 comments:

Long Island Met Fan said...

i wonder if his new contract makes it so he works less games and gets more candy to eat during the telecast.

metsfan73 said...

Nah. It does include being able to do the show from his living room in Sag Harbor though.