Thursday, February 5, 2009

Moises, Abiorex, Problems Oh My!









Some tid-bits out of the Dominican Republic:

Moises Alou wants to play in 2009. He realizes he can’t play every day, but doesn’t want to be a role player. He would like to play in the AL. Alou admits he isn’t healthy, but does have “offers” from some clubs. He hasn’t yet made a decision,
"I have not decided what I'll do," Alou said in Spanish. "I have not decided whether to play next season. I am not in physical condition. I'm not healthy and I have offers."

Our buddy Ambiorix should rent himself out as Bad Karma. Burgos, who is out on bail after being charged with killing two women while driving his car, got into a fight with another ballplayer, Félix El Gatico Martínez, while playing dominoes.



Martínez claims that Burgos pulled a gun on him, and threatened to kill him. You should see how upset Burgos gets after he loses a game of Yahtzee!

The Mets dumped Burgos in December. To read more about the former Mets’ problems, check out our posts
here, here, here, here, and here.

Source:
Adam Rubin - Surfing The Mets

No comments: